Our unique ability to bring together ideation, user experience, development and optimization will helps deliver a viable application in the customer's hands quickly.
The development process adapts to Water Fall and Agile Methodologies.
The waterfall model is a sequential (non-iterative) design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, construction, testing, production/implementation and maintenance.
Agile software development is a practice based approach empowered with values, principles and practices which makes the development process easier and faster. Our agile and scalable approach to app development helps to rapidly deliver a superior user experience across multiple channels.
We follow the principles of Agile Manifesto to ensure
• Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
• Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
• Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
• Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
• Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
• Working software is the principal measure of progress
• Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
• Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
• Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
• Self-organizing teams
• Regular adaptation to changing circumstance