Applications Delivery Manager - RQ_388PM_AUH Back to join us
The Applications Delivery Manager’s role is to operate, supervise and maintain the organization’s repository of software applications through best practices and the appropriate staffing and management of a technical team. The Applications Delivery Manager
• 5+ years direct experience managing applications and/or systems management.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions.
• Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools.
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Extensive experience with core software applications, including […].
• Technically fluent in programming languages, including […].
• Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including […].
• Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards, including […].
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Delivery Manager, PMP, Application Delivery , Project management