Incident Request Lead \ Expert - RQ_383SEC_AUH Back to join us
• Analyze security events to verify incidents and their potential impact and risk to the clients. Prepare and share incident analysis form to initiate response to validated events by engaging the required teams or resources to address the security inciden
• 8-10 years experience in SOC operations and IR management.
• Leading IR team operations and in-house cyber security for multiple organizational entities using ARCSIGHTSIEM, SECURONIX SIEM, SPLUNK SIEM, LOGRHYTHM SIEM Hands-on monitoring of centralized SIEM tools to tackle down malware infections and outbreaks for multiple entities.
• Experienced in EDR Solutions like McAfee Active Response, Carbon Black, Crowd strike Falcon Host, Nexthink Experienced in Network Learning/Machine Learning Solution Darktrace Advising Organizational entities on a particular incident remediation and Threat landscape.
• Malware Analysis for the compromised machine images and preparing root cause analysis report.
• Spam mail investigation and remediation. Operating and Managing Vulnerability Management solutions such as Nessus, Qualys, Tenable, Outpost2
ARCSIGHTSIEM, SECURONIX SIEM, SPLUNK SIEM, LOGRHYTHM SIEM