Information Security Engineer - RQ_454SEC_RUH Back to join us
• 4+ years of experience in IT operations and Networks. • Security Trainings (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.…). • Antispam, application Load balancers, IPS & DDO
• Follow the day-to-day security operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘recommended best practice’, improvement of business processes and productivity improvement.
• IT security systems management and troubleshooting & Operation Management solution and protection services.
• Provision of daily trouble tickets, depending on complexity of the ticket.
• Monitor the Security logs and alerts to follow up all related security incidents and
• events related to security systems.
• Participate in defining and evaluating security technologies required to ensure safe
• technology operation and detection of cyber security attack.
• Participate in defining and verifying the applicable security controls and countermeasures and evaluate the effectiveness of the associated controls.
• Participate in Root Cause analysis in problem management for service interruption and recovery.
• Participate in Elm project in the field of security systems and devices.
Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Antispam, application Load balancers, IPS & DDO