IT Security Engineer - RQ_386SEC_AUH Back to join us
• 5-8 years of experience SOC operations and solutions ( SIEM , SOAR etc.) & 3+ years of experience leading high-functioning teams • Experience collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources Intimate knowl
• Expertise skills with multiple platforms of SIEM technologies (Arcsight, LogRhythm, Securonix), use case creation and Integrating third party threat intelligence and SOAR tools.
• Leading SOC projects, design, deployment and service provisioning.
• Expertise skills of threat intelligence management, integration, platforms and portals. Has experience on developing advanced threat-driven use cases and cyber scenarios. Scripting skills (e.g. Python and shell scripting) Ensure that all procedures and operations are carried out by the responsible parties.
• Manage IOC’s, IOA’s and other attributions within the Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Platform. Strong knowledge in IBM ISS IPS/IDS, McAfee ISM, ePO server, and SourceFire DefenseCenter.
• Implement and work in building and managing automation layer -Cybersponse Extensive integrations and analysis using threat intel feeds such as Anomali, Recorded Future etc
SIEM,Arcsight, LogRhythm, Securonix