IT Support Engineer- RQ_522ITS_AUH Back to join us
• Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
• Walking customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
• Asking targeted questions to diagnose problems.
• Proven work experience with Service Desk Tools (Manage Engine)
• Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments, Office Applications, AV Equipment’s.
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Office365 Products, VPN and computer peripherals, Experience in Network Managed Secured Printers, scanners etc.
• Knowledge of network security practices, end point technologies and anti-virus programs
• Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
• Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills, OS installation/Re-Imaging via network boot and USB.
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Certification in Microsoft is a must
Desktop Support, IT Support