Lead Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) - RQ_385SEC_AUH Back to join us
• 8-10 years experience in SOC operations and threat Intel. management. Expertise in cyber threat intelligence & analysis platforms, TI tools, & related technologies Strong leadership & communication skills. • Strong experience using scripting language (P
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the CTI team Develop CTI research scenarios in accordance to client context. Respond to high-priority requests for Threat Intel info from senior stakeholders Develop relationships with TDO and IR to enhance CTI capabilities.
• Ensure intelligence reporting on threat and threat actor activities to secure sharing of cybersecurity related information Participate in technical discussions to facilitate the identification, mitigation and containment of cyber-security incidents Ensure knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats, techniques, and procedures Provide expert analysis on strategic threats, actors, TTP Monitor daily intelligence operations feeds;
• Collect raw data from intelligence feeds, open sources, partner groups, and internally-aligned cybersecurity elements as part of an all-source intelligence effort Build, update, and maintain cyber actor threat profiles;
• track malware families relevant to the organization Develop and produce written tactical and strategic intelligence reports constructed from analysis of developing cyber events including data from intrusions, malware, DDoS, unauthorized access, insider attacks and loss of proprietary information
Network+, Security+, GSEC or CEH Certification