Network Engineer/ Security Engineer - RQ_307ITS_DXB Back to join us
• A engineer degree or BS/BE degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related IT fields. • Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
• A engineer degree or BS/BE degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related IT fields.
• Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
• Experience in creating and maintaining security systems.
• Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
• Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
• Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
• Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios.
• Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management.
• Ability to define and implement the results of malicious code, mobile code, and anti-virus software.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
• Knowledge of computer forensic tools, data loss prevention methods, and disaster recovery methods.
• Network engineer certifications such as CCNA. CCNP, ITIL, CEH and CISSP will be an added advantage
Solar winds Monitoring, Load Balancer: F5 LTM/ASM/APM /ADC, Firewall and Proxy: Fortigate, Juniper, Cisco Web Security Appliance, FMC, Email Security: Symantec
Vulnerability and threat management, Endpoint security: Symantec, Routers and Switches: Cisco core, WAN, SAN, IDF and access switches
IP Telephony: Cisco Voice Gateway, Wireless Controller: Cisco, Aruba. Clear Pass
Network Monitoring: Cisco Prime