Network Security Engineer - RQ_439SYS_DXB Back to join us
o F5 LTM/ASM/APM /ADC and WAF Technologies, Fortigate, Juniper, Cisco Web Security Appliance, FMC, Trend Micro Email Gateway, Vulnerability and threat management. o Trend Micro End Point Security, Cisco core, Nexus, NAC, Cisco ISE / Aruba o Cisco and A
• Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
• Experience in creating and maintaining security systems.
• Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
• Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
• Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
• Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios.
• Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management.
• Ability to define and implement the results of malicious code, mobile code, and anti-virus software.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
• Knowledge of computer forensic tools, data loss prevention methods, and disaster recovery methods.
• Network engineer certifications CCNP, CCIE, ITIL, CEH and CISSP is required
F5 LTM/ASM/APM /ADC and WAF Technologies, Fortigate, Juniper, Cisco Web Security Appliance, FMC, Trend Micro Email Gateway, Trend Micro End Point Security, Cisco core, Nexus, NAC, Cisco ISE / Aruba