Network/Security Implementation Engineer - RQ_566SEC_AUH Back to join us
• 8-10 years of experience in designing, managing and deploying large scale network transformation solutions. • CCNA/CCNP/CCIE in Routing/Switching, Security or Data Center
• Routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, and RIP.
• High availability network architecture and protocols [ multi-vendor]
• WAN interfacing using MPLS
• Firewall, IPS, UTM,IPSEC,SSL
• Knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
• Expert level knowledge in network security, including troubleshooting and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
• In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and network technologies.
• Strong knowledge of Cisco switches & Cisco Routers
• Strong knowledge of spanning tree, Trunking, and layer two switching concepts
• Working knowledge of firewalls / VPNs (Cisco ASA55xx series, Palo Alto and Fortinet )
• VRRP, HSRP Configuration.
• Understanding and hands-on experience of LAN/WAN, Wireless and Firewall technologies.
• Knowledge of Cisco WLC and Cisco ISE.
• Cisco ASA, Firepower configuration experience.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
CCNA,CCNP, CCIE , Routing &Switching, Security, Data Center