RQ_537SE_AUH - Application Analyst Back to join us
• 5-7 years of relevant IT experience
• Maintain accurate records of all applications and databases, including ERP, data warehousing and reporting for the operations
• Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute
• Preferred M.Sc. in Computing or equivalent
• Microsoft and Oracle certifications/Technologies
• ITIL Foundation Certified
• Assist in the design, development and implementation of in house IT solutions and systems to meet business improvement requirements at Department and Corporate level
• Responsible for the identification, sourcing and implementation of IT software and hardware to ensure the operational needs of Departments are properly met and developed
• Assist in the contribution to planning, identifying and recommending best practice of IT solutions at a corporate level
• Assist in the development and implementation of new initiatives in collaboration with IT Department Managers and Managers from other Departments and, through the authorization of the IT Operations Manager
• Maintain accurate records of IT Department
• Ensure proper procedures are followed in implementing new projects and proper documentation and hand overs are done correctly and efficiently.
• Maintain accurate records of all Applications and databases, including ERP, data warehousing and reporting for the operations
ITIL, Applications and databases, including ERP, data warehousing and reporting.