RQ_545SE_DXB - IBM IOC Consultant Back to join us
• An IOC Administrator’s primary role will focus on maintaining and expanding the functionality of the Intelligent Operations Center (IOC).
• Resource should be able to create pl sql queries and extract data from the source systems DBs schema and have skillsets for ETL , Data stage development etc.
• User management: Resource should be able to work with privilege and Infra teams for creation of users
• License management: Resource should be able to work with Infra team
• Upgrade and patch management
• Resource should be able to work with Vendor (IBM) Support and aware of IOC App servers , DB , DataStage upgrades
• Integration Administration: Maintain and update customized integration points (JDBC, REST, ESB)
• Resource should be able to develop Rest API and sound knowledge of ESB integration
• Backup and Retention administration and Business Intelligence
• KPI & SOP Management
• Reporting Administration
• Resource have sound knowledge of Cognos Reporting
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP-Server
- General BI skillset within Cognos & SPSS
- General DBMS & SQL skillset for DB2, Oracle, MSSQL