Senior Data Center Administrator - RQ_342SA_AUH Back to join us
• Expert knowledge of the all components in a data center and the important components for high-availability. • Understand the design lifecycle stages for data center build projects and the phases involved in project execution. • Analyse business requirem
• Expert knowledge of the all components in a data center and the important components for high-availability.
• Understand the design lifecycle stages for data center build projects and the phases involved in project execution.
• Analyse business requirement and develop a project brief that is aimed at fulfilling the business resilience and design requirements for a fit-for-purpose and suitably redundant mission-critical data center.
• Conduct technical level design reviews for a given set of preliminary design documents and perform a technical compliance audit of a set of final design development documents compliant to TIA standards.
• Understand how to read electrical Single Line Diagrams (SLD) and other related design documents, and be able to detect the most common design mistakes.
• Evaluate product datasheets and discriminate amongst technical specifications and functional requirements for suitability against a set of given design requirements for a given site and business case.
• Correlate equipment specifications to site design constraints, such as room size and space, floor loading capacity, cooling capacity, power quality conditions and maintenance requirements while ensuring equipment selection does not compromise desired tier level compliance.
• Develop Individual Equipment Test (IET) and Integrated Performance Validation Test (IPVT) plans for a mission-critical data center.
• Develop guidelines and checklists for handover of a mission-critical data center facility, its architectural, mechanical, electrical, IT elements and documentation.
• Develop retirement plans for decommissioning and handover of an aged mission-critical data center facility.
CERTIFIED DATA CENTRE EXPERT, CERTIFIED DATA CENTRE FACILITIES OPERATIONS MANAGER, CERTIFIED DATA CENTRE RISK PROFESSIONAL, CTIA® - Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor, CTDC® - Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant.