Senior Java Developer - RQ_456SE_RUH Back to join us
• The candidate should work as part of a project team to develop and deliver a mission-critical JEE implementation built on JEE Platform, leveraging different JEE Technologies. • Candidate should have core knowledge and experience in IT, especially in de
• Understand the requirements and design, develop Systems based on JEE Technologies to be deployed on JEE Application Server.
• Develop UI by using new Front-end framework (like angular, bootstrap, jQuery).
• Solid Spring Framework skills and experience
• Knowledge about source control tools like GitJPA
• Develop Web Services (SOAP, REST) to expose web services or Consume Web Services to fulfill different integration needs.
• Unit test the artifacts to insure that implemented artifacts fulfill the requirements
• Develop components that use messaging and asynchronous programming model.
• Design and development of necessary DB artifacts such as Tables, Views, Stored Procedures.
• Monitor and report on task status, identify issues that may hinder fulfillment of the task, recommend and implement corrective measures.
• Work directly with the project team and implementation partners – if needed.
• Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time
• Take the lead role in design and implementation for major components of the system
• Ensures that the design/implementation meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements and in compliance with the architecture of the solution.
• Presenting the Solution to internal and external stakeholders, through presentations and documents.
• Participate in delivering the High Level and Low Level Design documentation
• Demonstrates familiarity with OO principles and Service Orientation principles and apply them effectively in design & implementation
Spring, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, JPA, Angular2+, AMQP, DDD