Senior MS Dynamics Consultant- RQ_528SE_RUH Back to join us
• Provide end-to-end management for the entire solution
• Financial Accounting, Procurement and Sourcing, Sales and Marketing, Trade & Distribution, Inventory Management, Human Resource and Payroll (Recruitment, On Boarding, Employee Management, Leave Management, Payroll, Core HR Work Structure, Manpower Planning and Budgeting, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Time and Attendance Management, Compensation Benefits, Self Service Events and Activities, HR Analytics and Reporting) and Mobile Apps, Manage and support the integration with other solutions.
• Conduct business analysis sessions with business users to gather their requirements for any request of change on the implemented solution
• Implement change requests raised by business users such as workflows, reports, dashboards … etc
• Conduct UAT and production deployment for any change • Provide 2nd and 3rd level of support for any issue
• Provide guidance and training for business users and IT team whenever it is required
MS Dynamics, MS Dynamics 365