Senior Network & Security Engineer - RQ_556SEC_AUH Back to join us
• Bachelor's degree (4 years), such as engineering or computer science. • CCIE is desirable • ITIL v4 Foundation or Higher is a must
• An engineering degree or BS/BE degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related IT fields.
• Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
• Experience in creating and maintaining security systems.
• Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
• Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
• Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web-related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
• Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios.
• Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to upper management.
• Ability to define and implement the results of malicious code, mobile code, and anti-virus software.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
• Knowledge of computer forensic tools, data loss prevention methods, and disaster recovery methods.
• Network engineer certifications CCNP, CCIE, ITIL, CEH, and CISSP is required.
CCIE, ITIL, Juniper ISG1000, SRX 650, Fortigate 100E, Cisco