Service Desk Engineer - RQ_553ITS_AUH Back to join us
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or relevant field and at least 5 years’ experience in System Administration • Certification in Microsoft will be an added advantage • ITIL v4 Foundation or Higher is a must
• Attending End-user calls via phone, email or walk-in
• Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
• Walking customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
• Asking targeted questions to diagnose problems
• Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
• Conduct remote troubleshooting
• Provides support to end-users for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues. Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems
• Manage AD account, Mailbox, and access to file server.
• Raise and Follow up on Ticketing Systems “Manage Engine” to solve incident\request according to SLA.
• A strong communicator who can deliver impeccable service to the end customers.
• Record technical issues and solutions in logs
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
• Report customer feedback and potential product requests
• Help create technical documentation and manuals
• Workplace operation WP
ITIL, Manage Engine, Helpdesk