• Locates potential IT staffing business deals by contacting potential customers such as the large MNCs, IT product and solutions Organizations. • Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/ surpassing IT staffing sales targets.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in UAE IT staffing as a business development manager (BDM)
• Responsible for bringing new Client requirements to the recruiting team.
• Develop new client accounts in IT staffing business and get contract Staffing Requirements to close the positions.
• The BDM need to be independent and work with their team to get the desired results (act as an independent business owner).
• Develop & Maintain new vendor contacts, build network relations across the UAE IT industry using social networking sites such as LinkedIn.
• Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) and Technical Aptitude
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
• Should have complete knowledge about our market in/outflows.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position applied for along with your updated resume and our recruitment team will get in touch with you.