Senior System Administrator - RQ_743SYS_RUH
Back to join us
• 10+ years’ experience in system administration • Should have experience in (MS active directory, Exchange and office 365, Cloud of Azure and Google, servers hardware of HP blades, EMC storage, backup solutions
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
• Mange active directory, Exchange server and office 355.
• Support end-users with IT related problems within Service Level Agreement
• Installing and configuring computer hardware and software operating systems and applications
• Administer assistance to users remotely or through office visits as necessary
• Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
• Report on the status of all open help tickets as the status changes on a periodic basis
• install and integrate new server hardware and applications
• Supports users, server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
• Provide technical oversight of a multi-site enterprise level WAN, including planning, implementation/expansion, maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Install and support Microsoft Lync telephones system and other networked telecommunication devices.
MS active directory, Exchange and office 365, Cloud of Azure and Google, servers hardware of HP blades, EMC storage, backup solutions
Write to email@example.com
indicating the position applied for along with your updated resume and our recruitment team will get in touch with you.